Saturday, March 13, 2010

Challenge

Although I'm only 14 days in, I'm finding this a lot more difficult than I thought I would. Mainly because I am not used to having a camera always on hand and it's hard to find the time to search out material and take photographs when there's so much else to be doing. I'm having to really force myself to get something ... anything, taken to post on this blog. I've taken to carrying around my camera, just in case, (it makes my handbag quite heavy, let me tell you) when what I really need to do is start using the camera in my phone (or invest in a new phone with a better camera) for those moments of spontaneous inspiration.
What I am finding, however, is that I am starting to take a lot more notice of the world around me and the beauty that is there, or the funny, little things that now jump out at me and beg to have a photo taken of them. There's so much that I have taken for granted, and I'm really having my eyes opened. My camera skills may not be developing yet, but my appreciation of how much deserves to be recorded is.
And I'm very happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment